Tuesday, 31 January 2012

60 questions


Hi everyone, just found this on another blog (missstephanieusher.blogspot.com) and thought I'd relive some youth really!

1. How old are you in five years? 27 about to turn 28 (what a grim first question!!)

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My mum
3. How tall are you? 5ft 4
4. What is the last movie you saw? Rumor has it

5. Who called you last? The AA - ignored
6. Who did you call last? My brother

7. What was the last text message you received? 'Yeah thats it haha. I do alright with what I sell but last year sold my kate moss jeans, only wore a few times, but they were a size 8, no chance of fitting anymore - went for 3 pound! Still heartbroken lol xxxx' (Indepth eBay discussions occurring here)

8. Do you prefer calling or texting? Texting, hate being on the phone unless it's to certain people

9. Are your parents married or divorced? Married, it'll be their 30th wedding anniversary next year :)
10. When did you last see your mother? About an hour ago
11. What colour eyes do you have? Brown 

12. When did you wake up today? 9.30am
13. What is your favourite Christmas song? Mariah Carey - All I want for christmas
14. What is your favourite place? New York - IN LOVE

15. What place do you prefer the least? The job center!! 

16. Where do you think you will find yourself in ten years? I hope to have a boyfriend, moved out, stable job in England... maybe?!
17. What scared you about the night as a child? Oh god this is embarrassing, I had this thing where if my wardrobe door was even slightely open, I thought there was someone in there watching me sleep, even now I have to double check my wardrobe at night! 
18. What made you really laugh last? Erm probably a text I got
19. How big is your bed? Double

20. Do you have desktop or laptop computer? A laptop - a rubbish one, so if anyone wants to replace it, feel free

21. Do you sleep with or without clothes on you? vest and shorts, find it hard to sleep in anything long!
22. How many pillows do you have in bed? 2 on each side of my double
23. How many counties have you lived in? Erm in England one, but I've worked abroad so I guess that counts too?
24. Which cities have you lived in? None, I live in a town, always have

25. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet? Socks, but bare feet in bed

26. Are you social? As social as my horrendous bank balance is allowing
27. What is your favourite ice cream? Ben and Jerrys, various types
28. What is your favourite dessert? Cheesecake or chocolate brownies with ice cream

29. Do you like Chinese food? In love with it
30. Do you like coffee? Nope :( I love the smell though

31. What do you have for breakfast? Toast usually

32. Do you sleep on a particular side? Nope, just everywhere ha
33. Can you play poker? Ha nope!! Don't get it at all

34. Do you like to cuddle / snuggle? Yes, I'm quite affectionate

35. Are you a dependent person? Erm I can be
36. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? A family friend does although I've lost touch with her
37. Do you have children? God no I'm far too selfish!

38. Do you know any other languages than English? French
39. Have you ever driven an ambulance? No but I've been in one
40. Do you prefer the ocean or a pool? Swimming pool
41. What do you spend any money on? Too much, my biggest thing would be clothes though

42. Do you have precious jewellery? Precious as in it's special to me yes, a pandora and a nomination bracelet, both with charms which represent big things in my life

43. What are your favourite shows on TV? Oh god loads, Made in Chelsea, Geordie Shore (best trash ever!) The Only Way is Essex, Desperate Scousewives, Celebrity Juice, Coronation Street, The Biggest Loser
44. Can you roll your tongue? No
45. Who is the funniest person you know? Probably one of my friends, we have the exact same sense of humour - which no-one else would ever laugh at

46. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Not with but there is a teddy at the end of my bed

47. What is your ringtone? just a ring ring
48. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? No :(
49. What are you closest to you right now that is red? There's red on my t-shirt
50. Do you flirt much? I would like to say no, but I reckon I really do
51. Can you change the oil on the car? No way
52. Have you received speeding ticket ever? No, which I'm very proud of considering I've had my licence for over 4 years now
53. What was the last book you read? In the process of reading 'Angus, thongs and perfect snogging'

54. Do you read a newspaper? I read the daily mail but online
55. Subscribe to a magazine? No

56. Are you dancing in the car? No but I sing too much
57. Which radio station did you listen to you last? Kiss FM

58. What was the last thing you scribbled down on paper? Someone's address from eBay
59. When were you at church last? Erm for my grandmas funeral just before christmas :(

60. Are you happy? Not 100% but a lot happier than I was this time last week


xxx

3 comments:

  1. Was great reading this! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just nominated you for my Liebster blog award - basically blogs with 200 followers or less that I love and think deserve more recognition!

    Love your blog, keep it up xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks Stephanie, I felt about 16 again writing it haha xxx

    Thank you so much Char that's proper made my day xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..