I was on the hunt for the perfect job interview outfit the other day, and stumbled across this skirt in the process. I've been wanting a black leather skirt for ages, but I'm not skinny so I can't pull off a tight leather skirt, so I wanted the perfect skater style skirt.
I wanted a plain one so it's more versatile and I'm sure you've seen skirts like this everywhere, after all we can't escape leather this Autumn/Winter. I've seen these skirts for a minimum of £25, which I don't mind paying, but my overdraft wasn't too keen just yet.
Then I went into Primark of all places, and saw the one. As I debated if I should buy it or not, a number of things came to my attention..
- There was only one left in my size
- Two girls nearby were commenting how nice it was
- It was exactly what I want
- It was £12
£12?!? Obviously the decision making stopped right there, and the skirt was in my basket.
As you can see it's totally plain, black, and has a zip at the back. I couldn't get very good lighting for these picture's - shoutout England with it's fantastic weather. If you're wanting a skirt like this get to Primark asap, I bought this on Thursday and by Saturday they were all gone from the Primark near me!
P.S you may or may not have known I've been out of work.. I officially have a job and start tomorrow. I interviewed and got the job on Thursday - eek!
x


Congratulations on the new job.
ReplyDeleteI love this skirt and what a great price. I think this would look cool with a graphic print rock tee xo
Thank you! It's such a bargain isn't it, couldn't believe my eyes! xx
DeleteCongratulationsss!! Xx
ReplyDeleteThank you!! :) xxx
DeleteOooh that's gorgeous! need to go find one for myself!
ReplyDeleteWell done on the new job :) xxx
It's lovely isn't it! Thank you :) xxx
DeleteThat's a gorgeous skirt. I really want one now.
ReplyDelete<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
It's great for Primark isn't it, I had to pick mine up before they all went! x
DeleteThis is such a find! What a bargain! I need to find one!
ReplyDeleteEm
X
I know.. Primark at it's best isn't it, get one snapped up quick! xx
DeleteThanks for your comment. I agree, I love light blond the most too! :D
ReplyDeleteWith love,
Sanne
Confessions of a blonde
You're welcome :) xx
DeleteAww, beautiful skirt ! Check out my PFW post if you want !
ReplyDeletexoxo
Enter the GIVEAWAY on my blog to win a 150$ Topshop gift card
I agree! I'll check out your blog soon, thanks for stopping by on mine xxx
DeleteYour skirt is lovely :) I never seem to find the good stuff in Primark, this is the third blog I've read this morning featuring gorgeous Primark buys!! :) congratulations on your new job, I hope you enjoy it :) x
ReplyDeleteHaha I also never seem to find the Primark goodies! I think the key is weekday shopping unfortunately. Thank you, so far so good! :) x
DeleteThats gorgeous!! xx
ReplyDeletexelliealicex.blogspot.com
I agree!! Great find isn't it xx
DeleteLove this skirt, such a bargain too! X
ReplyDeletehttp://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk
Totally agree!! x
DeleteThis is amazing! Thanks for pointing it out to mee, off to Primark I go haha xxx
ReplyDeleteAw you're more than welcome! I knew it'd be up your street when I saw your post xxx
DeleteSuch a gorgeous skirt.. Perfect for winter! Good luck with the job :) x
ReplyDeleteI agree! :) aw thanks so much! xx
DeleteLove this, ive been looking for a leather skirt for ages!
ReplyDeleteabrunettesbeautyblog.blogspot.com
Same here, I can't believe I've found the perfect one for me in Primark x
Deletethis is really cute!
ReplyDeleteand oh how much i miss primark! i used to shop there when i lived in england for my study abroad. i miss that place so much. i need to go back to england JUST to shop!
following your blog now, looking forward to future posts!
morgan
http://quitetheblog.com
Hahaha I have a Danish friend who has an English boyfriend and whenever she visits here she's like PRIMARK!! Thank you for your comment, I have only just seen it for some reason!! xx
Deletegood luck for your first day at work! & congrats on getting the job :)
ReplyDeleteThis skirt is lovely. I've been 'ummmm-ing' and ahhhh-ing' over one in H&M for ages now. I think you've just persuaded me to get it!
HANNAH †
[londonrose.blog.com]
I've only just seen your comment for some reason! So although this is late - thank you! You should definitely try get this skirt if you haven't already! x
Delete