My first payday in a LONG time came the other day, so it's only right to allow myself a couple of treats isn't it? Now I've written this post I've realised I've got a slight obsession with a certain colour..

I LOVE this coat! I actually went into Primark fully intending on buying the coat on Victoria's post here but then saw this and got this instead, it's absolutely gorgeous and the fur is detachable which in my eyes turned it into 2 coats for £30?!



x



ooh thats a nice coat too! I like the way you justify it by saying its 2 coats in 1 haha! Love the jumper xx
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely isn't it, I was trying on the one you have for ages too, it's a lovely fit isn't it, but there were lots of this one so I figured it was new and I'd regret not buying it! xxx
DeleteThat coat looks SO expensive, it's gorgeous. I love everything you bought, I'm obsessed with that wine colour too xxx
ReplyDeleteIt's a beaut for primark isn't it! As soon as I saw it I was in love. Haha that wine colour is amazing isn't it, I love it so much xxx
DeleteI love everything you bought!
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to know I'm not the only one who's obsessed with the burgandy/wine colour at the moment haha :)
Laura x
http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
Haha no I'm totally obsessed with it too!! If I could afford it I'd have a wardrobe just with that colour! xx
Deletelove the shoes! super cute slouchy sweaters :)
ReplyDeletewww.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com
The shoes are gorgeous aren't they! x
DeleteThank you for letting me know! xxx
ReplyDeleteso many great purchases! love all the autumn shades :)
ReplyDeletefrom helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc
ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)
Ah thank you for letting me know cos I didn't see the post! x
Delete