Friday, 9 December 2011

Introducing me

I've wanted to have a blog for a long time now, even if I don't have anything particularly interesting to say. I love reading other peoples blogs whether it's about what's annoying them, or what colour their nails are painted this week! So as nosey as I am I don't think it's really fair to just nosey at other people's blogs the whole time - bit stalkerish?! Anyway my name's Kirsty, I'm 22, I'm from England but like to get away as much as possible - usually by working away for 6 months of the year in various places across Europe. I love the obvious girly things, my lovely friends and family, fashion, SHOPPING, make up, GHD's, television, music, spending far too much time on social networking sites and last but not least the male species! So erm yeah that's abit about me :-) and after re-reading that it sounds like I'm on blind date or something, oops.

4 comments:

  1. This is very similar to me I am also a new blogger, I have read your first posts and i think there very interesting! I'm hoping to get more followers and just hope people find my blogs interesting.
    Hope your blog takes of well :)
    www.beautywondersuk.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I'm going to read yours now! I'll follow it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you :) I've followed yours too! I'm just trying to come up with ways of getting more people to see it! I'm sure we'll get more followers as time goes on. It feels good to know other people have just started aswell xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks alot :) Yeah me too, although these things take time and work, I'm sure if people are interested they will follow, I'm just going to plaster my link everywhere so people see it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..