Saturday, 10 December 2011

Tis the season to be... bargain hunting!

I'm so ridiculously bored on this freezing Saturday that I thought I'd do a little blog about a few bargains I've found recently, after all pretty much everyone is skint right now and needs a bargain yeah?

So last week I had a big night out coming up, and needed a new dress, okay maybe I wanted one and had about 5 in my wardrobe I could have worn but if it's just been sat there it feels too old!

So after browsing the internet I stumble across this beauty....




















From £28 to.... £12! What a bargain? It looks so good on, proper flattering if you're not a fan of your stomach like me.

And my next bargain has to be my gorgeous wedges (excuse the rubbish photo)..















£16 from Primark, they remind me of the old topshop ones? What were like £80? I think these were quite new in store when I bought them cos there were still loads of pairs which isn't normal for Primark as you may know!

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh i love the dress and the wedges are a BARGIN! This is definitely my sort of style!
    www.beautywondersuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice arent they! I saw the wedges in a magazine yesterday, my bargain has been discovered throughout England it would seem haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aawwh, I need to pay a visit to good old Primarni! Which magazine were they in? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha you do!! I got these like 2 weeks ago, so I'm sure they're still available :) and they were in more magazine, one of my favourites xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..