Tuesday, 13 December 2011

All I want for christmas is....

Well it's that time of the year, and the older I get the bigger my list seems to get, obviously I don't get a fraction because I'm 22, but a girl can hope...

1. Jeffrey Campbell - El Carmen platform, American flag

2. DRAKE wrapped up in a bow

Or failing that... 3. Drake tickets

4. American flag to represent my adventure there!
















5. A mini holiday back to Rome

6. Teeth whitening

7. To be skinny enough to wear bodycon like this....
(Or for that dress to be made looser, whichever is easier!)

8. Practically everything by Michael Kors but especially this

9. To admire him 365 days of the year

10. Tons of nail varnish, it's a new addiction

I think I'm quite reasonable really haha

Hope this has given you abit of an insight into me, I think to summerise; I love beautiful men, clothes, travel and fakery?

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is a pretty exciting/extravagant Christmas List :)
    www.beautywondersuk.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishful thinking!!! I can dream though haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yess! Exactly nothing wrong with dreaming ;) and you never know! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..