I love ♥
I've just seen this post on (http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com) and loved it!
The post is 100 things which make you happy, adding 10 every so often until you reach the big 100
Mines going to be in no particular order because it would be virtually impossible
I'll tag each post so it's easy to find them all :) Hope you enjoy!
1. My friends - whether they are my best friends, close friends, friends I don't see as much anymore, if I class them as a friend they make me happy
2. When my hair actually goes right
3. My iPhone 4s - I think I'm actually in love with it?
4. The Inbetweeners
5. Junk food (sorry I'm not even ashamed)
6. Mascara - if I could only have one make up item it would definitely be mascara!
7. Being tanned
8. Being inside when it's raining and knowing I don't have to go outside
9. Laughing - when something has made me laugh so much I either cry or get stomach ache!
10. Tea - I'm such an old lady at heart! I love to just relax with a nice big mug of tea (milk, 2 sugars!)
So there is my first ten of my '100 things which make me happy' I'll post another ten soon
Are any of these things you would agree with for yourself? After thinking about this post I've realised I'm
very..
you'll understand why in the next parts I think!
xxx











Amazing post! I'll have to start my own! xxx
ReplyDeleteAw thank you, I'll check yours out if you do :) xxx
ReplyDelete