
dipped hem skirts ♥
I have no idea what has drawn me to these beauties,
but oh my god, I'm in love!
They are so lovely, and look so flattering on.
But with all this choice...
I can't decide on which one is essential for my wardrobe
What do you think of these?
And have you seen any amazing ones that I need to know about
xxx
Oh my gosh, I love these skirts, really badly want one, especially in the burgandy colour :)
ReplyDeleteLaura xoxo
Wooow! The pink and the black one....LOVE!
ReplyDeleteGreat investment!
JasmineMeccles.blogspot.com
hiya babes! i bought a black one from newlook last week, £19.99 - bargain!
ReplyDeleteteaming it with a crop-top! :D
xx
I love the peach coloured one! I want it so much! it would look great with a black strapless vest top! xxx
ReplyDeleteIt was either topshop or miss selfridge I think Jade :) it's gorgeous isnt it xxx
DeleteLaura - they're gorgeous aren't they! There's a lovely burgundy one on an ebay shop for £20 if you're interested :) xxx
ReplyDeleteJasmine - The pink one is amazing isn't it!! I love it xx
Hannah - Hii, thank you so much, I'm going to have a nosey in a minute! I don't have crop top body unfortunately haha, make sure you do an outfit post when you wear it :) xxx
Loveee these! Especially the first. I think I would definitely have to try before I buy though as they are unusual!
ReplyDeleteCarissa xx
Vanilla Crush Blog
I've just ordered one for tomorrow night, I hope that A) it arrives in time and B) it looks nice! They are so unusual aren't they xx
Delete