Hey everyone, so here are my weekend 5's.. this week it's going to be 5 things I want. So here goes..
5 things I want ♥
1. to be skinny. I'm having an absolute NIGHTMARE loosing weight at the moment, I'd love someone to give me a figure like Lucy Mecklenburghs...
2. money, I'm so skint, I just wanna be able to buy loooads of clothes
3. to leave England, I'm leaving soon, but not soon enough (26 days and counting hopefully!)
4. perfect eyebrows - mine won't grow back. Overplucking is THE devil
5. perfect teeth - preferably veneers but my bank balance doesn't stretch to that at the moment so maybe teeth whitening?! (if anyone has experience with laser whitening please tell me!! I'm so interested in having it done)
What are you wanting this weekend? Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!
xxx





iv had laser teeth whitening! it REALLY hurts but the results are amazing everyone is always commenting on them! check out the photos on my blog! :o) xxxxxxx
ReplyDeletesunjunkiex.blogspot.com
I'll have a look now, thank you!! Where did you get it done? Cos you go to uni in Sheff/Leeds don't you? xxxxx
DeleteEvery girl is Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIf you put your mind to it you can achieve anything!
Believe in yourself...I'm sure your a lovely person.x
JasmineMeccles.blogspot.com
That's such a lovely comment, thank you xx
Delete