Slight confession to make, as this is infact what I was wearing yesterday and not today, but I didn't want to post too many posts in 1 day etc so here it is today. Not a particularly special outfit but I don't really do outfit posts so thought I'd make one, plus it was the first day this year where I have left the house without a coat or jacket - so happy about this!! I am not a winter person in the slightest, I detest it, so when I can finally not wear so many layers that I look about 50 stone I am always happy :) Sorry for the rubbish photos, just took these using self timer!
This was accidental but actually looks like I meant to do it?!
My feet aren't that pale, I don't know why they look albino like!
Top - New Look (last year) about £20 I think?
Leggings - New Look £12 for 2 pairs
Shoes - Primark £8
Owl Necklace - Peacocks around £4
Daisy Necklace - Peacocks £2
Belt - Primark £1.50
xxx
This is a great outfit. I love the colour of your top and your necklaces and shoes are just adorable <3 xxx
ReplyDeletehttp://loolitopsboutique.blogspot.com/
Aw thank you Nikki! The top is such a flattering colour when you've got a tan I think! Will check your blog out now xxx
DeleteReally cute outfit! I love your shirt and belt together:)
ReplyDeletehttp://blairbeautyblogger.blogspot.com/
Aw thank you very much! x
Delete