Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Review: Primark Bronzing Brush

Hello
A few weeks ago I was browsing Primark and saw their own brand bronzer brush, it was only £1 so I thought what the hell I'll give it a try. Now to be totally honest I wasn't expecting much at all with it being so cheap, but I'm one of these types of people who would have kicked myself for not buying it, just incase it was the new amazing thing I had to tell everyone about. 



So here goes - the pros and cons;
The pros
- The price
- It picks up a good amount of bronzer when you use it which I love
- It feels really soft against your skin
-  The brush looks full and has a good handle


The cons
- When you're using the brush, the bristles come out SO easily and just sit on your skin


To be honest, I know my list there says there are more pros than cons, but to me I found the con that annoying it has totally put me off buying anymore Primark brushes. I know it was only £1 but it really is that annoying for me. I'd definitely rather pay a bit more and get a better quality, but I couldn't resist trying this incase it was a £1 wonder!

xxx

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes quality is definitely worth paying for! Great post!

    Just a reminder that my giveaway is still running!

    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.com/2012/03/mini-50-follower-giveaway.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely! I'd rather spend more and it actually not infuriate me everytime I use it haha xxx

      Delete
  2. I just hate when you get left with brush stands on your face! :) throughchelseaseyes.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So annoying isn't it! I'll check your blog out now xx

      Delete
  3. Haha I love the way you think " just incase it was the new amazing thing I had to tell everyone about.".. I do that too.

    And re: your comment. I know right! It's about quality not quantity :) I just got so annoyed with her because I find it soo rude, how can you put so much energy into spamming blogs aall day writing the same thing. Oh well thats her problem!

    Have a nice evening.. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's true, I like to share the love :)

      Yeah I don't understand her, I've never had the pleasure of her comments it would seem (definitely just jinxed myself!!)

      Hope you have a nice evening too x

      Delete
  4. Ahhh that's so annoying! I hate it when the brush does that -_- x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..