Sunday, 1 April 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award


Hey everyone, I got my 2nd blog award!!! Thank you SO much Chelsea, please everyone check out her blog (click here) I love it! I would have awarded this award to her had she not have been the one to send me it (not just saying that)


RULES
- Thank the person who gave you the award by linking their blog in your post
- answer the following (4) questions
- award the blogger appreciation award to new followers/ fellow bloggies as you like
- let the blogger know you have awarded them 

QUESTIONS
1. How long have you been blogging?
Since December 2011 I think?

2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
To be honest, I've been out of work and ended up discovering all these amazing blogs which made me want to join in

3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
I love alsorts, I follow sooo many, I love fashion ones to see how people put outfits together, or to find bargains, I love beauty ones as I appreciate the reviews given as I am so stingey when it comes to parting with my money for something I'm not sure of.. and finally I love the ones what are just general lifestyle ones, of people of a similar age to me, I seem to relate to alot of it!

4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
Hmmm, I'm not too sure really, I hope I'm doing alright anyway, I've managed to get over 10 followers so I'm made up haha

The people I award it to are:

There's tons of blogs I love but  these 3 don't have anywhere near the followers they should have! 
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Well done! Love reading your blog!

    xx
    Follow me at www.overtherainbow-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) will check yours out now xxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks so so much lovely! I really appreciate it! And congrats for getting it yourself too! :)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome!! And thank you :) xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Thankyou so so much :) lovely girl lovely blog <3 xxxxx


    thebigburd.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're more than welcome! And thanks for such a sweet comment! xxx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..