Saturday, 31 March 2012

100 things what make ME happy (part 4)

If you have read previous posts you may have seen my '100 things what make me happy' posts, basically I saw the post on another blog and the idea is to post 100 which make you happy, no matter how big or small they are. When I saw the post on the other blog I was feeling abit miserable so thought it would be a nice little pick me up to make the post myself and it really worked, so here I am posting numbers 31 - 40. Hope you like it and if you want to see the others click the tag at the end of the post.

31. Receiving compliments - possibly the easiest way to put a smile on my face

32. My family

33. NOT having to set an alarm (coincidentally all the time at the moment)

34. Cooking - I LOVE cooking so much, I'd love to be one of those amazing-at-cupcake type of people

35. Finding a total bargain

36. Drake - everything about him, I listen to his music over and over and am totally gutted I can't go see him on his UK tour! 

37. That feeling after having a really good workout

38. Sunny days - I actually am so much happier when it's sunny

39. Music - love listening to music, whether I'm getting ready for a night out, chilling in bed, driving around! 


40. When I've just had my hair cut and coloured

x x x

4 comments:

  1. I love not having an alarm set too - hello summer holidays!

    Feel free to pass by & enter my blog give away! x

    ..F A S H E R N A B L Y - L A T E..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best feeling isn't it! I've entered it, thanks for your comment :) x

      Delete
  2. I've passed the blog appreciation award on to you :)
    Feel free to stop by and enter my first giveaway if you haven't already
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Chelsea! That's really sweet of you :) xxx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..