Ahhh I'm finally back!!! Had no internet for the past week or so, I've spent all evening catching up with blogs, and facebook stalking (everybody does this!!) anyway to bring me back to the blogging game, say hello to the get to know me tag..
1. Are you named after anyone?
Nope
2. When was the last time you cried?
Last Tuesday
3. Do you have kids?
Nope, I'm honestly far too selfish right now
4. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
Probably, I love sarcasm and I'm a twat so I'd probably like that about myself
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Hahaha I guess the above answer answers that, but yes I really do!! I should stop, but nah
6. Will you ever bunjee jump?
I don't think I have the bottle
7. What's your favourite cereal?
It should be something all mature, but really it's coco pops
8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Hmm I don't know really, I notice different things, the obvious like hair, build, clothes
9. What is your eye colour?
Brown
10. Scary movies or a happy ending?
I'm such a wuss, I do like scary films, but I have to watch them with someone or in the daytime hahaha, so probably happy endings
11. Favourite smell?
Probably sun oil, makes me feel like I'm by a pool
12. Summer or Winter?
Summer.. I genuinely think I have that SAD thing? I am such a crank in the winter
13. Computer or TV?
Can't choose, ever
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
America, the flight was a bitch but SO worth it
15. Do you have any special talents?
Nope :(
16. Where were you born?
Yorkshire
17. What are your hobbies?
Hmm, not sure if these class as hobbies so much... blogging, going to the pub, shopping, seeing my friends in general
18. Do you have any pets?
No
19. Favourite Movie?
Ahh I have loads, the green mile, grease, mean girls, confessions of a shopaholic, the holiday, inbetweeners movie, to name but a few!
20. Do you have any siblings?
One brother, he's 18
anyway glad to be back!! Thank you for not deserting my blog in my internet less time!
x x x
anyway glad to be back!! Thank you for not deserting my blog in my internet less time!
x x x
We are movie sole mates! You should defiantly read the Confessions of a Shopaholic books too, they are such a light and fun read! Also, if I were to add another movie to that list it would be Ferris Bullers Day Off. It is so funny and John Hughes is my favourite director and writer! Wonderful post:)
ReplyDeletehttp://blairbeautyblogger.blogspot.ca/
Oooh I'll have to try get hold of them, I've been meaning to for a while but no-one seems to have read them, finally some confirmation they are worth buying haha. I've actually never seen Ferris Buellers Day Off, is that wrong haha?! Aw thank you! Thanks for commenting :) xx
DeleteOooh I'll have to try get hold of them, I've been meaning to for a while but no-one seems to have read them, finally some confirmation they are worth buying haha. I've actually never seen Ferris Buellers Day Off, is that wrong haha?! Aw thank you! Thanks for commenting :) xx
DeleteLoved reading this! We seem pretty similar aha :)
ReplyDeletewhatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxxxxxxx
Haha aw thank you! I've actually noticed through your posts you seem very similar to me! xxxxx
Delete