Thursday, 15 March 2012

Benefit FREEBIES

Just a quick post really!! The lovely people over at Benefit have just sent me an email to introduce their new 'Hello Flawless' foundation, which may interest some of you so I thought I'd take on the 'beauty good Samaritan' role and share the love. Here is the email.. 


Basically they are offering FREE shipping when you purchase any 'Hello Flawless' foundation (cost £24.50) enter the code WOWSHIP at checkout to claim this.

And you can also choose 2 free samples with any order plus one sample of 'Hello Flawless' foundation if you wish.. 


The 'Hello Flawless' sample is one of 3 choices "cheers to me - champagne" "I'm so money - honey" and "I'm hopelessly hot - hazelnut" which basically equate to light/medium/dark (free samples of Hello Flawless end on 31/03/2012) 
The other samples are a choice between:


triple performing facial emulsion SPF 15 sample

oil-free facial lotion SPF 15 PA++ & tri-radiance complex


total moisture facial cream sample

hydra-concentrated facial cream with tri-radiance complex

it's potent! sample

brightening eye cream to fade dark circles

stay don't stray sample

stay-put primer for concealers & eyeshadows

Remember they will be sample sizes!


HAPPY SHOPPING! and remember there's also free standard shipping with spends of over £40!

Also before I go, can I just say thank you so much for all your lovely comments/follows etc, I hate the word 'followers' but I have nearly got 40 now and that is something I never ever imagined, nearly 40 people wanting to read my drivel?! So thanks so much!
x x x 

4 comments:

  1. Wow thanks! You really are a good beauty samaritian:) i reall want to try the benifit hello oxygen foundation!

    http://blairbeautyblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! I can't make use of it so hopefully others can :( xxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this! I wish I had money to treat myself to something! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here!! I'm so skint, and this foundation looks amazing :( xxx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..