Monday, 9 April 2012

leaving on a jet plane

Hello lovelies :)

So tomorrow I fly out to be a holiday rep again.. I'm hopefully going to be out of England until October, and I'm not sure when I'll get the internet just yet, so please bare with me until I'm set up! And I'll be sure to update you all as regularly as I possibly can.
Also I've just realised I've nearly got 50 followers, not a big deal to some but this has made a painful drunken injury go straight to the back of my mind. Thank you SO much for reading my little rambles.

Follow confessions of a 20 something..

 
Kirsty-xo - Find me on Bloggers.com

Please keep on following me, and I'll be back as soon as possible!
x x x

5 comments:

  1. aww my friend does this :) good luck!
    And have fun
    Www.throughchelseaseyes.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only just seen this, thank you so much!! xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    I love your blog and i've nominated you on my page! check it out and good luck on your travels! :)

    Paradis: Versatile Blogger Award

    lizzi x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw hi lizzi, I've only just seen this, sorry I'm replying so late, and thank you for the award!! xxx

      Delete
  3. Aw thank you, I'll check yours out now! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..