Hello :)
So recently, I'm having abit of a bad time, and last night my mum said to me "I'm going to go to Tesco do you want to come?" (if anybody who's not aware of Tesco is reading this, it's a supermarket) normally I would have looked at her like she'd just cancelled Christmas, but last night I was actually that bored I went.
Normally in Tesco there is the odd top I like here and there, but I never normally end up buying anything. However last night, well, I was just browsing the clothes and I came across not one but two pairs of summery shorts that I fell in love with..
Both shorts are denim, one pair are green with pale green hearts patterned all over them, and the others are a plain really pale purple colour. Each pair have been reduced from £10 to £4. Bargain right?
I'm not even a shorts person really, I much prefer a nice summer dress or skirt, but there was just something drawing me to the shorts.. it probably wasn't helped with the fact they were so unbelievably cheap!?
But as my 23 year old mature self; I resigned myself to the fact that my bank overdraft would not allow the purchase, even if it is only £8.. I walk away feeling all proud of myself (but a bit deflated because those shorts would look fantastic with a tan) then my mum says "well it's 2 pairs for £8 you can't argue that" and puts them in with the rest of the shopping - thanks mum, I definitely take after her I think ♥
So I just had to show them off
(sorry for the rubbish photos, I had to take them on my laptop because my cameras batterys have died and I really wanted to show THE shorts)
(Taken from the Tesco website)
Worst photo's everrrr oops!
Also I got given the Versatile blog award so look out for my nominations soon :)
xxx




These are so cute! Tesco has some hidden gems, I have a gorgeous bag from there x
ReplyDeleteI know, I love them so much, just need the weather for them now! x
Delete