Hey
I keep seeing everywhere the £100 ASOS blogger challenge so I decided to check it out for myself. Basically you have to put together an outfit for £100 or less, without using any form of student discount or discount codes. The winner wins a £100 ASOS voucher - such a good competition I think!? I thought I'd find this SO easy, but oh my god, first I couldn't decide what sort of look I wanted to go for.. day, night, casual, dressy, festival, beach.. decisions decisions. Eventually I decided to go for a monochrome idea with a colour pop from the accessories. I absolutely love this skirt, I always end up looking at skirts this style, and I adore aztec print.. I just wish my bum wasn't the size of the moon so I could buy it! My outfit choice also includes an absolute BARGAIN pair of Miss KG shoes (£59, and they have them in a coral colour for £42)
anyway I hope you like my entry! and if you want to enter yourself check out the link below and the links to my outfit are below aswell just incase anyone wants to buy any of it :)
Bag - £13.50
Total = £99.50
Total = £99.50
Hope you like my entry! Feel free to leave the link to yours if you've entered, I'd love to see other peoples ideas :)
xxx


Love the outfit! and the hint of the pastel blue.
ReplyDeletehttp://minnie-t.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you, I love the shoes so much!
Delete