Saturday, 14 July 2012

100 things what make ME happy (part 5)

Hellooo
I haven't carried this on in forever, so if you're new to following and want to know what this post is all about, click the tag at the end of the post to read the previous parts of this post. The basic summary is that it's a post which shows 100 things in life, which make me feel happy. I saw it on another blog on a day where I needed a pick me up, so thought I'd do it also.

Heres number 41 - 50..

41. Being paid - that payday feeling!



42. My car - I love the freedom of just being able to drive around (the picture is probably what I look like when I'm driving about)



43. When false eyelashes stick on properly... the first time


44. Winning at songpop - please can someone get me a life?


45. Waking up in the middle of the night, to realise I've still got hours of sleep left

46.  Finding out the name of a song that I love to download it


47. When a TV show I love is going to start a new series

48. Summery clothes (jeans are linked here - just incase anyone likes them!)


49. When I can start wearing nice summer sandals and stop wearing wintery shoes (link to the ones on the picture)



50. The moment I realise I'm not hungover anymore..

So there's that part of my 100 things what make me happy! Do you agree with any of them? Or have you made this post also? Please leave me your blogs so I can have a look :)
x x x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..