Monday, 16 July 2012

What I'm wearing..

Hello :)
Just thought I'd do a little outfit of the day post, even though I got all these clothes ages ago, I still really like them, actually I'm not sure I'll ever not wear blouse's now to be honest, I love them too much!


Leather jacket - New Look
Blouse - New Look
White vest (under blouse) - Primark
Trousers - New Look
Shoes - Primark
Belt - H&M (I think?)
Bag - New Look

So it seems I like New Look today haha
Photo's were just taken on my laptop, hence the quality (soorryyy!) Note to self: fix camera ASAP

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit :)
    I love the colour of your trousers :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, loving the olive-hued pants!
    xx






    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit, I love the peter pan collar! xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much! It's a lovely shirt isn't it xxx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..