Thursday, 19 July 2012

What's in My Handbag..

So sorry that I'm about 10 years late with this, but I've just discovered WIMH aka What's in My Handbag and HAD to blog about it.


Personally I think it's a genius idea! if you're not aware what it is, like I wasn't until about 20 minutes ago then basically you can browse through what people have in their handbags (which I love the idea of anyway because I'm totally nosey) then if you want you can shop through the website if you see something you fancy buying for yourself 




On each product shown in somebody's handbag there is also the option to click 'have' or 'want'. You can click 'have' on as many items are you want, because it's just to show what products you already have, but the beauty of this website is you click 'want' on up to 10 items a month, and when you 'want' an item it automatically enters you to win either a trial or full sized version of the product! I'm choosing my 'wants' very carefully as you can imagine!

And I'm not even finished yet.... then there's the 'try of the week'. Each week there will be a free product up for grabs! Obviously there is only a certain amount of the product, and it tells you how long is left to register.  It is SO easy to 'try' aswell, all you have to do is give your address, complete a beauty profile (to help determine what shade you want etc) and confirm! This weeks try is bareMinerals original SPF15 foundation




When you register to What's in My Handbag there is an option at the top to invite other users. It provides you with a link so you can invite other people to join - with benefits for yourself!

10 friends - 10 bonus 'wants' 
25 friends - £25 gift of beauty products 
50 friends - £25 Selfridges gift card 



So if you've got to the end of this post without abandoning it to have a nosey... what are you waiting for? Let me know if you've used this before! I can't believe I've only just discovered it 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..