So here's part 6 of my 100 things which make me happy if you haven't read this post of mine before, I found it on theurbanumbrella.com and it's just a nice pick me up post! If you want to see the other parts click the label at the end :)
Here's number 51-60
51. Skype - I love skyping!
52. Christmas - I absolutely LOVE Christmas, it makes me so happy having the decorations up etc
53. When something I love has been reduced in price (link to this shirt)
54. Singing - I'm always singing, and really badly
55. Smiling - I need to get my teeth sorted so I can have a smile like this..
56. Aztec print (click here for the outfit below)
57. Watching Friends - it never fails to cheer me up, I have the boxset and watch it loads
58. Pyjamas - I love putting my pyjamas and a big dressing gown on, I'm still yet to invest in a onesie, I want this one loads
59. When the sea is warm, that's when I know the weathers perfect (how lovely is this photo I took at Venice Beach?)
60. When a quote makes me realise something
So there's part 6! Do you agree with any of them?
xxx








Aw, this is the loveliest idea for a post I've ever seen! xx
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely isn't it, when I first saw it I had to steal it! xx
DeleteWhat a fab post idea!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you :)
Laura xx
http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you so much :) xx
DeleteHi lovely, please still enter, i monitor the entries and just pop your name as Kirsty and ill make sure it still counts :) i can see youre a supportive follower and would love you to enter,and yep you wouldnt believe the grief i got, lots of love xxx
ReplyDelete