Just a casual look today, can we please note my lovely dads genius converse rescue, somehow he has got my converse back clean from the torture I put them through while I was abroad!
Jacket - New Look
Top - Primark mens section (I cut the sleeves off so I could have it as an oversize vest)
Leggings - H&M
Belt - New Look (came with some trousers)
Converse - from a sports shop in New York (total bargain at $40!)
xxx

I really love the top! My brother has this now you've said primark men's I may have to pinch it and cut the sleves off? Heel never know until he comes to wear it :) muhahaha
ReplyDeleteCute outfit! :)
Http://throughchelseaseyes.com xxxx
Ahh thank you :) Hahaha do it, I wore this in Italy and one of the lads was like 'I actually was gunna wear that top tonight, glad I never cos it looks better on you' - oops. Primark mens have some amazing tops in at the moment you should check it out :) xxx
Delete