Sunday, 22 July 2012

What I wore (21/07/12)

Just a quick outfit post really (due to a hangover where my head feels like it's about to fall off, and where death feels a slightly better option than my life right now) I went out for a 'few' drinks with some friends last night, we only went out in my home town which is tiny and no excuse to get really dressed up, but I got a gorgeous blouse in the sale at F&F in Tesco and a necklace in the sale at Dorothy Perkins so I just had to wear them! 




Top - F&F at Tesco - £9 to £5 (click here)
Skirt - New Look - £21.99 (click here)
(this skirt isn't the one I have but it's pretty much the same)
Shoes - New Look - £20 to £10 
(from ages ago so can't find them on the website)
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins - £12.50 to £3 
(it's not on the website for some reason, but there was tons in my local store)

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. I love these kinds of skirts xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much! I love these skirts too, I want a wardrobe full xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE this look!! <3

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt and necklace xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me too, can't believe how cheap they were! xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..