Tuesday, 7 August 2012

A treat from ME to YOU courtesy of Motel Rocks

Let me start by saying I totally adore Motel Rocks.
I think their clothes and accessories are of such high quality. I always find myself lusting after their range whether it be online or on the high street, and one day I decided to check their own website out as I usually find them through their stockists.. and oh am I glad I did! Because now, I can offer YOU lovely readers an exclusive discount offer.

Courtesy of Motel Rocks I can offer you 20% off EVERY purchase.

To use the code all you need to do is type the code below into the checkout on their website to receive a fantastic 20% off your order

MISSKMW

this code isn't limited and can be used by as many people or as many times as you want so feel free to pass it onto friends and family, that's what I'm doing :)

Just to let you know about Motel Rocks delivery options:
They offer a UK super saver delivery, so if you're not in a total rush for your order you can have it delivered totally FREE and it will still be delivered within 7-10 days. There are other delivery options which can be paid for if you just can't wait to get your hands on your order though!

Orders over £75 receive FREE standard UK recorded delivery!

And they use Royal Mail recorded as their shipping service, so your order can be tracked. Perfect.

Motel Rocks also deliver overseas so if anyone wanting to use this code is not from the UK don't worry!

So in the words of Gwen Stefani.. what you waiting for?!
xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love when blogger treat there readers like this! shows how true of a blogger you really are.
    Im following your blog now (not for the discount by the way haha)
    www.itssimplybeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh what a lovely comment Tash, well if the discount is on offer it should always be snapped up I think!! It doesn't expire so write it down incase something takes your fancy in the future :) I'll check your blog out now, and thank you for the follow xxx

      Delete
  2. What a great offer! Thanks!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome :) let me know if you end up buying anything, I love a good nosey xxx

      Delete
  3. lovely dress and great offer! i'm following you on gfc now, please follow me too? :) i think you'll like some of my outfits, and i just posted about the IT color for the fall!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, I'll take a look at your blog now! :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..