Hellooo, so a very long time ago Lilly at paradisonline.blogspot.co.uk gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much! I am only just getting round to this post because I've been so hectic but here are my nominations :)
Rules:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
So 7 random facts about me:
1. My dream life would to be Jenna Rink from 13 going on 30 or Rebecca Bloomwood from Confessions of a Shopaholic... sad?!
2. I'm addicted to my iPhone
3. I love to travel.
4. If I could only have one item of make-up for the rest of my life, it would be mascara.. without a doubt.
5. I've got an unbelievable amount of scars
6. I hate almost everything about Facebook, but can't keep off it.
7. I LOVE Geordie Shore, even though it's horrendous and shouldn't be liked at all!
My nominations go to:
missmeganmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/
justmejustsam.blogspot.co.uk
bella-la-vie.blogspot.co.uk
thebodeboutique.blogspot.co.uk
leopardprintnailsss.blogspot.co.uk
stylishpicnic.blogspot.co.uk
signedwithlovex.blogspot.co.uk
thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk
I've slightly cheated as I haven't chose 15, however thats because I've just realised I follow loads of already well established blogs - anyone up and coming that I should be following?
Onto a different subject but is anyone else as ridiculously addicted to the Olympics as I am? I literally cannot stop watching, I have NEVER felt so happy to be unemployed right now. I'm watching it alllll day, and have got totally engrossed in sports I have never been into before (rowing?!) and I now want to be a gymnast - why did I not keep up with it when younger? Or with athletics? I could be the next Jess Ennis (next joke...) I'm so happy for the GB team, they're doing amazing, and should all be so proud of themselves.
xxx
justmejustsam.blogspot.co.uk
bella-la-vie.blogspot.co.uk
thebodeboutique.blogspot.co.uk
leopardprintnailsss.blogspot.co.uk
stylishpicnic.blogspot.co.uk
signedwithlovex.blogspot.co.uk
thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk
I've slightly cheated as I haven't chose 15, however thats because I've just realised I follow loads of already well established blogs - anyone up and coming that I should be following?
Onto a different subject but is anyone else as ridiculously addicted to the Olympics as I am? I literally cannot stop watching, I have NEVER felt so happy to be unemployed right now. I'm watching it alllll day, and have got totally engrossed in sports I have never been into before (rowing?!) and I now want to be a gymnast - why did I not keep up with it when younger? Or with athletics? I could be the next Jess Ennis (next joke...) I'm so happy for the GB team, they're doing amazing, and should all be so proud of themselves.
xxx

Ah thank you very much and same to you :) xxx
ReplyDeleteHaha so agreed on Facebook and Geordie Shore! Thanks so much for your lovely comments it was so nice of you xxx
ReplyDeleteHaha they are such guilty pleasures aren't they?! Aw you're more than welcome, it really touched me reading that post. Thank you for following me :) xxx
DeleteMy blog has only just started up. but would appreciate if you followed me and gave me some advice! (www.blondiesstylefix.blogspot.com)
ReplyDeleteThanks
Blondieee at Blondiesstylefix X
Hii, if you want some advice from me feel free to give me an email and I'll try help?! x
Delete