Monday, 30 July 2012

Online Fashion Close To My (Purse's) Heart

Helloo 
I've just read a fantastic post on Jess's blog about the www.fashionvouchers.com blogger competition! (Check out her fab giveaway by the way.. here)

The competition is to write a post about your favourite websites to help save you money on fashion. I just had to get involved as one of my favourite hobbies (if you can call it that) is online shopping! 

I love nothing more than sitting in the peace and quiet of my own home (okay - bed) without a scrap of make up on, hair scraped up into a bun on the top of my head, wearing my scruffs (Nike joggers and a t-shirt from a bar if you're wondering) accompanied by endless cups of tea, too many biscuits than my waistline would like and my beloved laptop. Coincidentally I just finished writing this paragraph and realised that A) I sound a picture of health and B) that's exactly what I'm doing right now. 

My internet use is quite a ritual... but no matter how hard I try, it will always end with an online shop, mainly because I know once I start, well that's me lost into a realm of dresses, shoes, tops, playsuits, jackets, bags, trousers, jewellery for hours and hours - you all know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

I didn't think I would ever love anything more than shopping, but I was so wrong... there is something I love SO much more, and that is:
Getting fashion for purse friendly prices

So now to my holy grail of online fashion websites - in no particular order (xfactor eat your heart out)


If you've never used Shopstyle before, you've been seriously missing out. It reminds me of stores that I forgot even existed.. you are able to click different options to search for specific colours, styles, budgets, brands, sizes, sale items, stores, occasions.. Once you have found what you're looking for you can then click the photo and it will forward you to the retailers website so you can purchase it there and then! It's so perfect for if you have something in mind, but just want to compare different options. One of my favourites by far, I've even got it as an app on my phone, oops.



eBay may seem a weird choice, but recently I have found so many bargains on there it's unbelievable! I often have a browse on eBay before committing myself to buying off a stores website as often people have bought an item, decided they don't want it anymore, and list it on eBay.. delivery can be far cheaper than ordering directly from the store itself, you may find THAT dress what sold out in all Topshops (yes this happened to me!) jewellery for 99p free delivery, fantastic dupes for much lower prices, the eBay shops - sometimes a store itself has a shop on eBay or there's those fab little shops which sell unbelievably affordable fashion and last but not least being able to buy studs etc to put my own spin on items of clothing. How can I mention eBay without saying about selling your own unwanted goods, if anything is protecting my purse strings it's selling to buy, it's like not spending anything at all!



Well there was NO way I could do this post without including ASOS was there? I absolutely adore ASOS and have done for years, they have such a variety of brands, their own brand is such high quality. And they have the most amazing sales EVER. I love that ASOS offer ASOS premier where you can pay £14.95 and receive free unlimited next day delivery and free return collection for a full year. Next day delivery costs £5.95 alone, so in theory you'd have to order 3 times to get your moneys worth, with no minimum spend required. Say no more. If you're not in a rush for your order then you can even get delivery totally free by choosing Style Saver, and it still gets delivered within 6 working days - amazing.

They are just some of my favourites, I'd be here all day if I was to go to my favourite stores online, seriously where do I begin.. Forever 21, New Look, Topshop, H&M, missguided, Miss Selfridge. Thank God Primark isn't online that's all I'm saying.

Have any of you entered this? Or do you have any other money saving sites I need to check out? Comment and let me know :)

xxx

18 comments:

  1. LOVE all these sites! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all sites are really amazing sources for online shopping. I really love to by Superhero Fancy Dress collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of ebay and asos. Asos has amazing jewelry items and I love the free shipping, and ebay is great for shopping things you cannot get in my country. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love ebay for things we can't get here too! Or for stores that aren't everywhere in England! x

      Delete
  4. Great post! I use ebay a lot too, you can find so many great bargains on there :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know, I've had alsorts from ebay, some dupes, some the real deal! All a fraction of the price :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Good post and I love Asos especially the sales :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love your blog, just followed via bloglovin'! x

      Delete
  6. I don't think i'm ever away from Ebay! I buy so much things from there it's untrue.

    Beautiful blog.

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's SO addictive isn't it? I'm so skint right now and there's so much in my watch list just waiting to be bought!! Thank you so much that means alot :) xxx

      Delete
  7. I love ebay! Get some of the best bargains/lookalikes on there! xx


    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! I've got so many lookalikes just waiting in my watch list to be bought xx

      Delete
  8. Wonderful places for shopping all of them. I love specially Asos and Next

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..