Tuesday, 24 July 2012

What I'm wearing..

First of all HELLO SUNSHINE. I apologise now for sounding like the Met Office, but I am actually SO unbelievably happy that I am sat writing this wearing shorts.. in my garden. I have had one of those mornings where I just don't know what I want to wear, it's just one of those days where I feel like a baby elephant, everything I tried on just made me feel huuuuge, booo.. so in the end just gone for a trusty denim short and converse combo! 


Top - from a New York market, cost me a grand total of $5, it was a proper t-shirt but I chopped the sleeves off so I could have a baggy vest
Shorts - New Look, I got them about 3-4 years ago now, still adore them
Belt - H&M
Converse - some sports shop in New York, only cost $40! Total bargain.

Hope you're all having a lovely day, and are getting to enjoy some sunshine like me. 
Please leave me links to your blogs so I can check them out, as all I'm doing today is job hunting and reading blogs in this beaut weather!
xxx

10 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I love the cute, laid back style of your outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's a lovely comment :) x

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! I think those shorts really flatter your figure :)

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you thats a lovely comment :) x

      Delete
  3. cute outfit :) gutted ive lost my damn converse somewhere, theyre perfect with shorts in this beautiful weather!

    withkittyinmind.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, I don't think my converse are off my feet long enough to lose them haha, I totally agree though, they're perfect to wear right now! xxx

      Delete
  4. Loooking beautiful. I love those shorts :)

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..