Sunday, 26 August 2012

Liebster Award

Tanice over at tanice talks about things really kindly gave me this award, I've had it once before, but I think it's a lovely one to receive and I like that it doesn't get tagged back cos it spreads the love for less recognised blogs. Anyway let's crack on.


The rules
- Each person must list 11 things about themselves
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you, plus you must create a set of 11 new questions for the people you nominate
- Choose up to 11 bloggers, linking them to your post
- Go to their page and inform them of the nomination
- Absolutely no tag backs
- Remember to only tag bloggers with less than 200 followers

11 things about me
1. I'm ridiculously addicted to reality tv, I watch most of it, the faker and trashier the better
2. I put on weight FAR too easily
3. I haven't seen my natural hair colour in years
4. I would love to move away from England
5. I don't have any tattoo's 
6. I love how watches look, but hate the actual use of a watch so never wear them
7. I never wear heels in the day because in my town people would look at me like I had 2 heads if I did
8. I much prefer high street to designer - shock horror!
9. I'm scared of far too much - a lot of it being normal everyday life
10. I don't know how I coped with life before I got an iPhone, although the battery life infuriates me!

Questions from Tanice
1. If you could only buy clothes or make up for a year what would you choose? Clothes
2. What is your favourite reality TV show? Oh my god, how can I choose, it's definitely between Made in Chelsea and Geordie Shore.. I would have said TOWIE in the past, but there's far too many people in it now who wind me up
3. Favourite MAC lipstick? I've never owned one!! I feel like I'm committing a crime here 
4. Where in the world would you most like to visit? Hmm, I'm not sure where I'd like to go the most, but there are lots of places I'd love to go
5. If you could choose one designer item what would it be? A pair of Applique Nappa Christian Louboutin heels probably, I know that sounds very bandwagon-ny but I proper adore them.. I love the Lady Peep Spikes too but I'd break my neck in them! Oooh and I'd love the Michael Kors Gia Top Zip Satchel.
6. Knickerbocker glory or banana split? Knickerbocker glory - I hate banana!
7. Favourite blog right now? Probably Josie at Josie Loves Shoes she really makes me laugh
8. How many perfumes do you own? I've actually just had a biiig perfume clearout! So currently 8
9. What was your favourite subject at school? Food technology probably
10. Clubbing holiday or beach getaway? Clubbing holiday, can still sunbathe after all!
11. Most expensive make up item in your collection? I'm not sure, I don't have anything that expensive at the moment, due to the money situation.. maybe just a MAC eyeliner?

My nominations
Dot (Claire) Montage Me


11 questions from me
1. What is your favourite current fashion trend?
2. What do you work as?
3. Biggest pet hate?
4. What song would you ban from every radio station if possible?
5. Most overrated make up item?
6. What is your favourite perfume?
7. Favourite magazine?
8. Have you ever met anyone 'famous'?
9. Where would you most like to live?
10. What is your favourite online shop?
11. Do you have any strange habits? 

Let me know if you decide to pass this award on so I can read your answers! :)
And please let me know if you think I should be reading anymore up & coming blogs, I love finding new ones to read
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Ooh congrats on the award! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and thank you! I'll let you know when I pass on and post this award on my page xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're more than welcome, you deserve more recognition than you have! xx

      Delete
    2. That's so lovely of you!! Make me blush why don't you haha.

      Don't know if I've told you already, but I'm now following you :) xx

      Delete
    3. Haha sorryyy! Yeah I noticed, thank you :) and biiig congrats for the New Look comp!! xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the award! Loved reading your answers x
    Island Girl Insights ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you very much! Your blog is great by the way :) x

      Delete
  4. Hi Monica, thank you, I'll check out your blog now :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..