I never thought I'd say this but, as this summer has been such a failure in England, I've been quite looking forward to the first chilly day of Autumn, none of this changing my outfit 4 times a day because the weather can't make up it's mind. At least with Autumn I know exactly where I stand plus I love Autumn/Winter fashion, even though the trends change each year, you can guarantee knitwear and boots will be everywhere, which for me, means I can save clothes because they'll just as suitable the next A/W.. and the one after that..
Dress - New Look (2 years ago)/Jumper - H&M (last year)/Boots - Primark (2 years ago)
This is such a bargain outfit, I got the dress for £8 because I was working there at the time and had really good discount, but even full price it was only £16. The jumper was from H&M and cost £14.99, although I do wish I got it a size bigger for a really oversized look. I love throwing a jumper over a dress, I think it totally changes the look. The boots were a (£15) Primark special, they've got shearling inside at the top and can be folded down to show it off. I've worn them so much and they're still in perfect condition, cheers Primark, you've outdone yourselves on this one, p.s. they're not as shiny as they look on that bottom photo.
x

Love the colour of the dress, looks so cute with the knit jumper!
ReplyDeletewithkittyinmind.blogspot.com xxx
It's lovely isn't it, it's such a versatile colour! xxx
DeleteI used to have that dress, I miss it! I agree about looking forward to winter xxx
ReplyDeleteI wasn't letting mine escape easily! It gets stashed away each summer now cos I know I'll want it again haha xxx
DeleteSuch a cute jumper!
ReplyDeleteEmc-Dot
X
Ah thank you, I love it! well worth the price xx
DeleteI'll take a look at your blog soon, thanks for your comment :)
ReplyDelete