Just a small post to show off the new addition to my knitwear collection, I realise the picture isn't the best, but my camera has broken so it's from my iPhone. Could be worse though I think?
Anyway, this little beaut is from Tesco. My mum dragged me along on one of her delightful food shopping experiences a couple of weeks ago, and I ended up coming home with this cardigan.. usually anything I have bought from Tesco has been a last-on-the-shelf sale bargain, but this has only just appeared in Tesco for £18. Which I didn't even have to pay due to the Clubcard exchange thing they had going on.
You can probably tell but if my picture is actually a lot worse than I thought then.. it's a lovely deep, burgundy red, chunky cable knit, with flecks of different colours scattered all over it and has some dark brown chunky buttons for fastening. It sounds horrible from that description but it's not. You can also get it in cream which is quite nice too, but I already have one quite similar so I did the sensible totally regretting it thing and didn't allow myself to buy it. If you want to have a nosey at either though they are online here.
Hope everyone's well, I'll be back with a proper post soon, I'm just rearranging life a little bit at the moment
x

love chunky knits! the best ones are always found where you dont' expect them :) x
ReplyDeleteDefinitely! Who knew Tesco had hidden gems like this x
Delete