I've never written one of these posts before so I thought I'd get involved as I've been really enjoying a few products recently.
Bioderma - I finally gave in to the hype and bought this last month, and thank god I did, it seems to be doing my skin the world of good, and I've hardly used any even though I've used it everyday since buying it.
John Frieda full repair shampoo - I've written a full review of this here, but wanted to include it here also as I'm still loving it, I'm onto my 3rd bottle now which is a miracle in itself as I rarely repurchase shampoo.
VO5 'plump me up' dry shampoo - I'm planning on writing a full review of this, so I won't say too much now but I'm surprisingly happy with it!
Schwarzkopf supersoft volumising hairspray - I've never really found a hairspray which has really good hold without that whole crispy look, but I really love this one, it has quite a nice scent - not that typical overpowering smell that hairsprays tend to have.. brushes out really easily and makes my hair look like it's product free! I'll definitely be repurchasing when it runs out.
MUA blush - I've always been a bit wary of blusher, scared of the whole clown look, but I decided to dip my toes in recently and bought the MUA blusher in shade 2, I thought with it only costing £1 if I didn't like it on me it wouldn't be too much of an issue to throw away, however as you can probably tell from the photo I have fallen in love with it, it's so lovely, can be worn quite subtly or built up a bit more, I've used it everyday since buying!
Barry M nail polish - At work we're not allowed really bright colours/patterns on our nails so I decided to treat myself to this lovely polish by Barry M - any excuse! It's called Peach Melba (318) and is a really nice colour which is quite different to the rest of my collection, but does need a couple of coats to build up an opaque colour, although at £2.99 a bottle that's not something that's really bothering me as it does last quite well.
Do you agree with any of my favourites, or do you have any recommendations for me to try something new - going off what I've written here? I'd love to know as I'm really experimenting with new products lately
x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..