I am your average 20-something girl, I love all the stereotypical things a 20-something would love such as drinking too much wine, the odd lazy day where I don't get dressed til at least lunch-time, payday, eating out, social networking and shopping.
But, as much as I love shopping, I can find it unbelievably stressful.
- There are no decent shops within a 20 mile radius of my town, I've always got to go out of town (nearly always when it's busy)
- I hate it when I want something in particular and can't find it anywhere, then eventually find it and it's double what I want to pay - Topshop I am talking to you.
- Whenever I have the time to go shopping, everybody else seems to have to work, and I do like a second opinion when shopping
- People pushing past in shops
- Bad customer service
- Carrying loads of bags around and then one breaks - yes Primark that is you.
I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'd love shopping to be slightly less stressful, it'd be great if my local shopping center/town (at a big push) could:
But, as much as I love shopping, I can find it unbelievably stressful.
- There are no decent shops within a 20 mile radius of my town, I've always got to go out of town (nearly always when it's busy)
- I hate it when I want something in particular and can't find it anywhere, then eventually find it and it's double what I want to pay - Topshop I am talking to you.
- Whenever I have the time to go shopping, everybody else seems to have to work, and I do like a second opinion when shopping
- People pushing past in shops
- Bad customer service
- Carrying loads of bags around and then one breaks - yes Primark that is you.
I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'd love shopping to be slightly less stressful, it'd be great if my local shopping center/town (at a big push) could:
- Choose clothes and beauty products I'd like
- Only have my favourite stores/brands and lots of them
- Be able to get my friends opinions on what I'm buying.. whilst shopping.. and not having to call/text in the fits and bursts of rubbish signal (or is this just my local shopping center?)
- Give me the chance to earn while me/my friends shop
To me that would be ideal, and now it is (sort of) set to become a reality.
With that said, you can imagine that one of my favourite past times now is to shop online. There's nothing more I love than finding a bargain, from the comfort of my sofa, with my pj's on, bare faced, hair scraped to the top of my head and a cup of tea (actually how I am looking whilst writing this post).
So when I got an email from Mallzee asking if I was interested in hearing more about a new idea for shopping online, I was glued. And once I had received my second email giving me more info I was sold.
I was given the link to Mallzee so I could take a nosey, and I love the idea of it so I thought I'd write a post to introduce it to anyone who's not familiar.
When you're registered with Mallzee you'll be able to:
- Select your favourite stores from over 200 stores, adding as many or as few as you want.
- Add clothes to your 'wardrobe' to save for later, making it so much easier to actually remember where you saw something - we've all been there, browsing 20+ sites and then wanting the top you saw on the first one, but where was it again?!
- Create polls to get the opinions of family and friends and post via facebook/twitter for those times when you're stuck between those similar 5 black dresses, or use the integrated chat to have a conversation about what you're looking at.
- Earn when anyone linked to your Mallzee shops (including you)
- Receive exclusive discounts.
Which to me makes shopping more social and easier to do online than before - although for me I'm not sure if this is positive, I can hear my bank manager crying already.
So when I got an email from Mallzee asking if I was interested in hearing more about a new idea for shopping online, I was glued. And once I had received my second email giving me more info I was sold.
I was given the link to Mallzee so I could take a nosey, and I love the idea of it so I thought I'd write a post to introduce it to anyone who's not familiar.
When you're registered with Mallzee you'll be able to:
- Select your favourite stores from over 200 stores, adding as many or as few as you want.
- Add clothes to your 'wardrobe' to save for later, making it so much easier to actually remember where you saw something - we've all been there, browsing 20+ sites and then wanting the top you saw on the first one, but where was it again?!
- Create polls to get the opinions of family and friends and post via facebook/twitter for those times when you're stuck between those similar 5 black dresses, or use the integrated chat to have a conversation about what you're looking at.
- Earn when anyone linked to your Mallzee shops (including you)
- Receive exclusive discounts.
Which to me makes shopping more social and easier to do online than before - although for me I'm not sure if this is positive, I can hear my bank manager crying already.
Mallzee isn't officially launched yet, but you can sign up in order to receive a pre-launch invitation when they do launch, giving you the first look!
x
NOT A SPONSORED POST :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..