Wednesday, 9 January 2013

oh hey, ebay #2



1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I am really loving ebay recently. There are some amazing things on there for next to no cost (number 8 on this post for example.) I think I'm going to have to buy at least 1, 2, 3, 5 and 8, I'd buy 4, 6 and 7 but my Christmas body wouldn't be too flattered by them..
Have you had any ebay bargains recently?
x

10 comments:

  1. Wow amazing ebay finds, think I may have to treat myself to those amazing shoes too!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're lovely aren't they! I think I'm going to get them on payday xx

      Delete
  2. Loving all the things!

    Huge hugs http://www.gittemary.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/ThePictureOfMary
    http://www.youtube.com/Gittemary

    ReplyDelete

  3. It’s great to see good information being shared and also to see fresh, creative
    ideas that have never been done before.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that velvet dress it is gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice items.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..