One of my absolute LOVES of life, is to travel, see new places, experience new things, meet new people from every walk of life etc. I've been to some amazing places, when I was younger I went to the likes of Spain with my family and college (studied travel and tourism) and when I was 18 I started doing the usual girly holidays..
The first ever abroad holiday I did with friends was Zante (Argassi) to be honest it wasn't wild, it was just with my best friend, her sister and mum, was a lovely week away in the sun! Shortly after that I went to Marmaris in Turkey with alot of my friends, it was possibly one of the drunkest weeks of my life. After Marmaris I then did... KAVOS, which is the best shithole I've ever been to, it is an absolute dive, but crazy!!! I loved my whole week there, I made one of the best discoveries of my life there a Kavos 'headfucker' has anyone tried these? There literally a pint of 8 or 9 spirits, topped up with the tiniest bit of juice, lethal. After Kavos I went to Kos which wasn't too wild, although still very VERY drunk!
Too much sambucca for life
Then last year I made quite a big decision, after toying with the idea for a good 3 years and hating the job I was in, I decided to become a holiday rep, but not the hotel rep, I decided to work on campsites, so after a really bad day at work I just thought fuck it and applied for a rep job, to my absolute shock I got a phonecall the next morning asking me to go for an interview the next week, so the following week I went for the interview and the next day got the best call of my life to say I had the job, they asked if I could fly out the following week and then my life changed forever.
So I spent April until October last year living in a gorgeous little town in the South of France, around 20 minutes away from St Tropez, working but playing very hard!
Paparazzi chasing after someone on the way to St Tropez
And this year I've been lucky enough to visit Lake Garda, Italy and Tuscany, Italy, working in Lake Garda for a few weeks and then Tuscany from April - October. This year I've seen some amazing places, Rome is beautiful!
Lake Garda
Trevi Fountain - Rome
The Colleseum - Rome (I have no idea how to spell that word sorry!?)
The leaning tower of Pisa
After I finished work this year I went on a once in a lifetime holiday to America with some of my closest friends, we visited New York then Las Vegas followed by San Francisco and finally finishing up in Los Angeles.
NEW YORK
From the top of the Empire State Building
9/11 memorial
Statue of Liberty
Central Park
From the top of the Rockefeller center
LAS VEGAS
Where we stayed
The amazing fountain of the Bellagio hotel, by day and night
SAN FRANCISCO
Golden Gate Bridge
Alcatraz prison
San Francisco from Alcatraz
After we'd biked across Golden Gate Bridge
LOS ANGELES
Laguna beach!
The above 4 photos are all from Venice Beach
Chinese Theatre
Hollywood walk of fame
Sorry this post is so much longer than intended! Good job most of it is pictures haha
xxxx

Wow you've been to some lovely places! I went to Kavos for two weeks last summer and loved it! Headfuckers aren't too bad considering what's in them, we tried to recreate them but they're just not the same :( haha. Xxx
ReplyDeleteHaha amazing isnt it, yeah i actually like the taste of them! they seem to just hit me all of a sudden though. They don't taste the same back home do they :( thank you for following me by the way, do you have a blog? xxx
ReplyDeleteI know haha.. I kept drinking bullfrog's out there as well, they were really nice but no idea what was in them! No probs & yeah hun - www.favouritethingsx.blogspot.com. I'm a newbie though aha :) Xxx
ReplyDeleteLoving these pics.. I would so like to go there!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the comment.. Im really happy with my iphone too.. its not new to me, but just handy to have an iphone since ive used an ipod touch everyday for like 3 years looool but never got an iphone.. oh well.. xx Have a great new years!
Aw thank you very much they mean alot to me :) Yeah I've had an iphone 3gs since last january but i dropped it while i worked abroad and smashed the screen, so it was luxury to have one with a screen haha! happy new year to you too xxx
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'm dying to see the Hollywood walk of fame :)
Great blog, I'm following you.
xoxo
Aw thank you so much! It's pretty cool, its alot longer than you expect, and full of tourists taking photos (like me) haha xxx
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm jealous of your travels, they all look like such amazing experiences!! Italy is a place I'd love to travel round one day! Lovely photos x x
ReplyDeleteAw thank you! Italy is absolutely beautiful, I've only been to Tuscany, but it's so lovely, you definitely need to go :) xxx
ReplyDelete