Sunday, 1 January 2012

Page 2 of 366


Just a quick post really to say happy new year! Hope anyone who reads this has a happy and healthy 2012. For me personally it's going to be hard to top 2011, I had a really good year except for my gran passing away, and hope 2012 is similar!

New years eve 2011 was spent at a houseparty, I drank far too much wine as predicted and spent my first day of 2012 eating McDonalds and curled up in bed hungover - start as you mean to go on?

This year I'm not going to set myself resolutions in stone as I don't think I'd stick to them, but I want to lose some weight, I managed to lose 2 stone last year because my job was so active in hot weather it just dropped off. I've put half a stone back on, christmas is a bitch. So I'd like to lose that, plus another stone or 2, sounds drastic but I'd feel alot better in myself. 

And I want to work away again, and just experience new places, make new friends, and have as much fun as I possibly can.

What's everyones resolutions, if any?

xxx



8 comments:

  1. I dont have any but good luck with yours.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for your comment on my blog post ; happy new year to you to !!
    and good look with your resolutions mine are on my blog :)

    http://lavieestbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! And thank you for the follow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havn't made any either :/ terrible i know however i am also going to try and loose weight, im planning to loose a stone and half before summer which leaves me plenty of time :)
    Good Luck with your resolutions :)
    www.beautywondersuk.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha we're terrible arent we, at least we wont be in the group of people with like a million who dont achieve one! I hope you manage to loose the weight you want to lose, I know how hard it is xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful New Year!

    Check out my blog for a review of V Nunes jewelry, thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww thankyou :) you too sweetie! And I'm glad to see that your blog looks to be taking of now with more followers and more posts! Great stuff
    www.beautywondersuk.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..