Friday, 6 January 2012

OOTD/FOTD

Hellooo, first and foremost, thank you for following me, I noticed today I have 13, I never imagined getting over 5 if that! So thank you, and please feel free to leave me your blogs so I can have a look (I love being nosey!)

Just an outfit/face post today because I've not done one before, and I've got quite a bargain face/outfit on today so thought I'd share it really. Please excuse how horrendous my eyebrows are on the first picture, I'm trying to grow them, they don't look so bad in real life ha! Any tips to grow them back so I can reshape?

^ Bare faced ^
Can't believe I've uploaded this, but it's so you can compare my lashes before and after really

^ Bronzer, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner ^

^ One coat of mascara ^

^ 2 coats of mascara ^

^ What I used ^
So in the day I don't really wear alot of make up, but I need a bit, I'm not as lucky as some of you seem to be!! I've just noticed the majority of what I've used today is Rimmel, I think I'm obviously a fan.

The mascara is 'Rimmel Extra Wow Lash' (extreme black) it's about £5.99, I got it from Tesco, it's really good in my opinion, obviously people get different results, but for my lashes personally it makes them look quite long and voluminous (sorry if that's spelt wrong because it looks really wrong??) 

The eyebrow pencil is 'Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil' it's in the colour hazel as my hair is light so I wouldn't wanna go too dark, I know there's a few other colours in it though so if your hair colour is dark fear not, it's really cheap (about £2.99 everywhere?) it totally changes my eyebrows and lasts ages!

The bronzer is 'Rimmel Natural Bronzer' it lasts such a long time as you don't need loads of it! I paid about the price listed on the link but got it from Tesco. It completely changes my face, I actually look alive with it haha

The eyeliner is 'MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner' I got mine that long ago the packaging has changed, mine was from a make up retailer on ebay for about half the price, cannot complain!! It goes on really smooth, you hardly need any, and is applied using a small brush, mine came with the brush but you could pick one up from anywhere



Outfit today is really simple, but why not show it anyway, I got the vest from h&m, it was about £8, the shirt over the top is from Primark, and was like £6 and came in loads of colours, leggings were a 2 pack from New Look which were around £11 and my converse were a bargain which I picked up in America! they cost like $40 which if I'm right is around £25 so I was happy!

Anyway hope you're all well! If you have any comments or tips to get my eyebrows back please leave them, any miracle products etc feel free to leave me a comment

xxxx

5 comments:

  1. I used to have those Converse, no idea what happened to them! Mascara looks good too. x

    rach-cakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww great post :) your eyelashes look really good with this mascara, I've never really used rimmel mascara so I might have to give this a try
    www.beautywondersuk.blogspot.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach - I love converse, so comfy for the days where I cant be bothered to think about what shoes to wear, and thank you xx

    Kirsty - thank you! I can manage to make them look ok with any mascara but I love Rimmels ones, they are so good for the price xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eyelashes look amazing with mascara! Loving your blog, especially your most recent post, made me instantly regret the Mcdo I had for lunch.

    I'm new here and not really sure how it all works but if you fancy being nosy I'm www.lovefromchar.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh dont! I've got the worst hangover and that's all I'm craving!! And its 10.30pm haha oops. I'm going to check yours out now, thank you for your lovely comment xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..