Wednesday, 15 February 2012

100 things (part 3)

Just carrying on from previous posts where I'm posting 100 things that make me happy.. click the tag at the end of this post to see the other parts :) here's 21 - 30.. enjoy

21. Perfume - I always feel happier when I'm wearing a nice perfume

22. Shopping - I LOVE that feeling of having new clothes


22. Eating out - I would eat out everyday if I could never gain weight!

23. Giving presents - that feeling when someone loves what you've bought for them, so nice!

24. Weightloss - when my wii tells me I've lost weight, or when clothes fit better or feel too big, such a happy feeling!

25. Gaining new followers - as a newbie to this, it makes me rather giddy when I see my number has increased haha 

28. My job - I work as a holiday rep in summer, and I absolutely love it! Here is my workplace this summer..

29. Birthday cards - I'd say greetings cards but I only get christmas and birthday cards, and I love getting birthday cards, maybe if I ever get a cheeky unknown valentines card I'll broaden it to greetings cards in general ;)

30. Rihanna concert - I went to see her in November and it was amazing I love her even more than I did before now, when I listen to her music now it gives me such good memories, especially we found love

I'll post the next part in the next few days or so!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. i love wearing a delicious smelling perfume, to me it completes an outfit :) also eating out...AHH i would eat continuously if food was free and didn't make you gain weight haha, love this post, might try it out myself :)
    http://vckyv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does complete the outfit doesn't it! I don't feel dressed until I've got perfume on. haha oh gosh imagine if food was free, I'd honestly eat out for every meal! x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..