I seem to be spending so much time online window shopping at the moment, and one of my new favourite websites has got to be www.missguided.co.uk. I discovered it a long time ago but kind of forgot about it until I saw it a few months ago in more magazine, and since then from the looks of things it has just got better and better (in my opinion). Here are some of the things I'm trying not to buy...
Even though I'm always checking it out I've never actually bought anything from there... yet! Have any of you shopped at missguided before? What are the sizes like?
xxx


I love the black and white blouse! I personally haven't used Missguided before, but my sister has loads, and she's always pleased with the products!
ReplyDeleteNatalie x
Trying To Make Fetch Happen
Thank you Natalie :) The blouse is gorgeous isn't it, they have it in different colours too but I think I love that one the most! xx
DeleteLove all the shoes! xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous aren't they, I've got such an obsession with shoes! xxx
DeleteGreen shoes, Blue dress! Must have!
ReplyDeletegreat post.
jasminemeccles.blogspot.com
Thanks jasmine :) Yeah the blue dress is gorgeous isn't it! x
Deletehey babe! i personally LOVE missguided! lusting after far too many things from their website right now! my green dress im wearing in this post is from there and its a size 12. i would say depending on the item you should be fine with your usual size :)
ReplyDeletehttp://hannahhindmarsh.blogspot.com/2012/01/im-feeling-sexy-and-free.html
Hey lovely, That dress looks like its ASOS or topshop! Thank you, I may have to invest xx
Deletei love missguided too, they have some gorgeous pieces at really reasonable prices. and they do student discount which for me is a bonus! sizing wise they're usually brill, but sometimes the dresses can come up pretty short which sucks! at least the returns service is hassle free :)
ReplyDeletehttp://vckyv.blogspot.com
Aw thanks for that, I absolutely hate it when it's a nightmare to return things, it totally puts me off shopping online if I know it's going to be a hassle to return! x
Delete