Monday, 13 February 2012

What they wore... Grammy's

As with many of the award shows, I always nosey at what they wore, I'm yet to see the Grammy's and I can't wait to watch it, however I have already noseyed at the outfit choices.. so here's my hit's and misses.

Likes:
Rihanna

Drake (I'm actually in love with him - failing that him and Rihanna would be the best looking couple!)

Adele (She's looking so amazing at the moment!)

Carrie Underwood

Kelly Osbourne

Alicia Keys

Bruno Mars

David Guetta

Adam Levine

Gwyneth Paltrow



Dislikes:
Nicki Minaj (I love her so it pains me to hate her outfits)

Cyndi Lauper

Fergie

Robyn

Anne V (I can't spell her surname haha)

One of my favourite photo's of the whole event has to be this one though..
I adore Sophia Grace and Rosie, such sweet girls, and Sophia can half hit the notes to say she's 8 haha

Who were your best/worst dressed of the Grammy's? Do you like Sophia Grace and Rosie?
Feel free to leave me a comment, I love reading them :)
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh no, I totally forgot to include Gwyneth Paltrow to my favorite looks. :D

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she looked gorgeous, really classy :) Thanks for your comment! love your blog x

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad other people think Fergie's outfit was awful!
    Great post
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think it was shocking!! I don't know if its the colour or actually the dress, I think if the dress was black it may not have looked quite SO bad?! Thank you for your comment, i love your blog xx

      Delete
  3. lovin the last photo.. i totally agree with the outfit's you disliked...
    thought i actually really like Fergie's dress!

    jasminemeccles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the colour that puts me off so much! I'd like it if it was black/white I think? x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..