Friday, 10 February 2012

100 things.. (next part)

So you may remember the other part to this post (100 things - part 1)? It's a post I saw on another blog of 100 things in life what make you happy. I'm doing mine in 10 parts so it's not too long each time.. here is the second part :)

11. Wedges - I LOVE wedges, they give me height and I don't turn into Bambi on ice (WIN)
12. That feeling when you don't need to wear a jacket outside

13. Travelling - I love visiting new places

14. Affection - I'm really quite affectionate to be honest, not so much PDA I like it to be private :)

15. Photography - I love love love photo's! I love looking through old photo's of mine which remind me of amazing memories... and I also love just looking at random bits of photography

16. Lazy bed days

17. That proper clean feeling after a shower

18. Looking through my memory box - it's got alsorts of crap in it, but brings back so many memories (mine is in a battered old La Senza box haha)


19. New York - only been once but I NEED to go back, amazing place!

20. Nights out

More to come soon :)
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Literally agree with all of these aha! :D whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha great minds think alike :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha bambi on ice!
    Great post!

    JasmineMeccles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha its true! And thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..