Saturday, 18 February 2012

Mini Haul

Hello lovelys 
Yesterday me and my mum decided to go into town as it was her day off work and we wanted to get some fresh air. I cannot stress enough how skint I am at the moment, but I picked up a few essentials (anything you want is always classed as an essential isn't it?) They were such bargains so I thought I'd share with you all..

Sorry for the rubbish photo, it looked much better on my camera
Solaresse Aloe Vera - I'd never seen this before, it's basically an oil tan accelerator for sunbed use, I'll do a review on it when I've used it a few times :) It only cost £1.99 from Savers. If anyone's interested they also have sunbed creams by the same brand for £1.00 each for 200ml bottles named 'tantalizer' which is described as a 'sizzling tan booster' and 'maximizer' which is described as 'deep tan booster'.


Original Source vanilla and raspberry - I got this shower gel to pack to take away with me when I go work abroad, was a bargain at 99p from Superdrug, all the other scents were 99p too.

Literally so hard to photograph! This is Superdrugs own dry shampoo, I absolutely love dry shampoo, Batiste literally opened my eyes to a new world, it's a miracle in a can for me, so I decided to give this cheaper one a try because it was only 99p for 150ml and I'll need to buy loads to take abroad with me, hopefully it's good and I can save a few pennies (dry shampoo doesn't seem to exist in Italy?!) The one I bought is called Head in the Clouds but there's a few in the range they have and they're all 99p

And finally my best bargains.. 3 for 2 on ALL rimmel products in Superdrug, so I got Rimmel I  Lasting Finish (500 disco ball) I found a Miss Sporty version of the nail varnish, literally exactly the same for £1.99, but decided for a £1 more I'd stick to my good old faithful Rimmel, I've been wanting to try a new glitter polish for ages. 

Now as it's 3 for 2 surely it's definitely rude to not buy anything else.. so I picked up 'Scandaleyes' mascara in extreme black for £6.99 and  'Match Perfection' blusher for £5.99 

As you can see I love a bargain, and I need to at the moment (hello overdraft!) Hopefully the mascara and blusher will be good and I can feel less guilty about spending money I don't have (thank you Lloyds TSB) I'll put up reviews of the products as I use them as I find it helpful to read reviews from others, I'm usually really sceptical about buying products I've never tried before (even when they're cheap) I don't know what came over me yesterday! 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've used the Superdrug dry shampoo & it was great - just as good as Batiste!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh really! thank you Jen, everyone I asked hadn't tried it before xxx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..