I think I may actually have a serious addiction to painting my nails, there is nothing more therapeutic for me than sitting wrapped up in my pyjamas and dressing gown with a blanket, watching tv, painting my nails. I love experimenting and just thought I'd show the results of last nights nails
So first of all I put on 2 coats of Barry M Cyan Blue (294) it's definitely one of my favourite colours, the pictures don't do it justice
I then painted 2 coats of Rimmel Disco Ball (500) over the top to try it after buying it the other day
After 1 coat
After 2 coats
Overall I'm SO impressed with Disco Ball, when the first coat went on I thought the glitter was abit rubbish and sparse, but when I put the 2nd on it looked so much better as you can see. Hardly needed to use any and best of all it didn't have that horrible bumpy feeling that glitter polishes tend to have!
xxx



Looks great! I love glitter polishes! I'm addicted the Barry M ones! xxx
ReplyDeleteIt looks really pretty!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/
Cute nails :) Im your newest follower would love you to follow back :D
ReplyDeletehttp://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz/
Stephanie - Aw thank you! I've never tried Barry M's glitter ones, I'll have to get my hands on them soon! xxx
ReplyDeleteSandra - thank you xxx
Kirsty - I'll follow you back now!! thanks for follwing me xxx