Tuesday, 16 October 2012

ebay loving #1



It's no secret that eBay sells literally everything, and when I've been skint it's been somewhere I've browsed to see if I could find any good dupes. Recently though I really think it's upped it's game, there's more and more shops and sellers with their takes on current trends, so I thought I'd start a new feature on here where every so often I show some of my favourites that I stumble across on there.

I've managed to find quite a few UK based sellers, but just incase you're not aware, the sellers which have locations along the lines of China/Hong Kong/Japan/Vietnam, will tend to have the best bargains - it just depends if you can bare to wait a couple of weeks for delivery?! Always make sure you read feedback given for the seller, I don't want anyone getting conned.

Anyway, onto the choices for this post.. how good a dupe is the batman dress for the one from Lazy Oaf? The eBay version costs £9.49 including delivery, so just over £50 less.


x

6 comments:

  1. We love ebayy :D

    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh want the batman dress!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good dupe isn't it!! You should get it, it'd really suit you! x

      Delete
  3. Ooooh eBay! Unfortunately I sell things and then spend all that money on other clothes haha. I do like this Lazy Oaf dress!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I do the same as you, it's a vicious circle! It's a fab copy isnt it xxx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I read them all and reply as soon as possible..